While using MiTS 2, users may encounter a problem, and the technical team may request an event viewer for further analysis.
- Go to start button and search for ‘Event Viewer’ and click to open the Event Viewer.
- Once you have open the Event Viewer, go Windows log >> Application
- All the events that happened on that day or previous days are log/recorded in the Event Viewer.
- Users can choose to save selected events only or all of the events recorded.
- To save selected events, click on the specific events >> Save Selected Events as.. >> Input Name >> Save >> Display information for these languages >> English (United States) >> OK
- To save all events, click on Save All Events as… >> Input Name >> Save >> Display information for these languages >> English (United States) >> OK