Want to build dazzling 3D desktop engineering applications, that will aid engineers to do their work efficiently and on time, and that you will be proud of for years to come?
Getting tired of mundane, CRUD programming, and want to try something different?
Feel that you are just another cog in the corporate machine in your current job and want instead to have a direct impact on your users?
Interested to apply your mathematical and analytical power on some of the hardest civil engineering problems, with the potential impact of saving tremendous costs on behalf of the clients?
A believer in writing maintainable, modular code and are you striving to make your code readable and a joy to read?
Dread about daily commute and want to do programming on the beach in pajamas, surrounded by the sound of the waves?
Eager to write C# and C++ code?
Then join us!
MES Innovation Sdn Bhd is an innovative company specializing in the research, development, marketing and support of Civil Engineering Design Software. We are looking for like-minded developers to develop our next generation software MiTS and revolutionize the way engineers work.
As a company co-founded by developers, we understand what it takes to build great software. We understand that the a developer is not just another cog in the machine that can be replaced at will. Thus we strive to provide an environment where the programmers can actually get their work done and be compensated fairly. We also understand that some do their best jobs in their own home office, therefore we offer our software engineer position as a fully remote position, or office based; it’s up to you! All we want is your productivity because the quality of your work ( or lack of) will directly impact the quality of life that the civil engineers have.
And of course, we will ensure that you learn a lot here. Unlike in school where your work is forgotten after a semester, here your code can easily outlast a decade or more, if it’s well designed. We will teach you the modern software engineering practices so that your code is clean, modular and still understandable after many years. We hope that once you “graduate” from our company, you not only have a proud portfolio to show, you can bring the good practices you learn here to the next company, and make an impact there also!
If you are enthusiastic about programming, and you think that you write code very well, and you care about code hygiene, come and join us!
For those who are interested, please email in your university transcripts , your sample programming work ( or a link to your GitHub profile), and anything that you think will WOW us ( such as the proof that you finish all three volumes of The Feynman lecture on physics), along with your job application to email@example.com, we love to see code before we talk to you. Also do enclose a cover letter, stating why you want to work with us.
Interns are welcomed, too!
Software Development Engineer ( Remote or Office based)
- WPF development, autocad-like UI application development.
- AutoCAD drawing automation and 3D graphic display.
- Design and implement data structures, complex algorithms to solve interesting engineering problems faced by engineers in innovative ways, in your ways.
- Good command in English
- Good analytical skills and clear thinking.
- Ability to write good code with good separation of concern and minimum duplication
- Show us your programming portfolio ( either by email or a link to GitHub)
- 0~1 year of programming experience
Why you should work with us:
- Competitive salary pay
- Remote work
- A chance to directly impact the work lives of the engineers
- A chance to learn about the craft of modern software development
- Group Hospitalization Coverage (Medical Card)+accident care benefit.
- 5 days week. We detest overtime as much as you do; we don’t want you to commit 16 hours a day, and spend a few weeks later to fix the bugs you introduce when you are overtired.