Export DWG from 3D view here
- Open drawing in AutoCAD / Civil 3D
- Select one drain (i.e: drain 43),
- Details of Drain 43;
- Invert Level = 21.871m
- Node 16 coordinates (X.Y) = 351.191m, 246.260m
When doing comparison, the values are the same.
How to check the coordinates in Civil 3D / AutoCAD #
Reference made from Autodesk Knowledge Network :- To Display the Coordinates of a Point
Checking of coordinates is based on the reference above.
Here are some tips on how to check the coordinates in Civil 3D.
1. Open drawing (i.e: only show drain layer)
2. Select one drain ( to get better view, user can zoom using the full navigation wheel)
3. Command ‘ID’ and pick a point that user want to identify the X,Y and Z coordinates
4. Now the X,Y and Z coordinates are known.
The values between MiTS and exported DWG are the same. Hence this can be concluded that the coordinates X,Y and Z are preserved