Starting from MiTS 184.108.40.206, now the infill feature comes with a more advanced function whereby users can choose to connect the edges to the highest or lowest point of the neighbouring platforms.
To change the setting, go to Project Parameters > Earthworks > Input > Infill > At the “Elevation snap to highest’
YES – software will take the highest neighbouring platform height
NO – software will take the lowest neighbouring platform height
i)if set to YES
- The connect to edges will be set to highest
ii) is set to NO
- The connect to edges will be set to lowest
And what about the elevation offset?
- Elevation offset is to allow user to raise (+ve value) or lower (-ve value) the proposed platform level
- This function equivalent to the ‘adjustment’ function for platform that can be found at the right hand side property grid
- I.e; if set to 50mm, hence when software propose platform level, the elevation offset will be add together which make the proposed platform level raised up by 50mm