How to check the exported DWG Invert Level (IL) and X,Y coordinates from 3D view preserved?
Export DWG from 3D view here
- Open drawing in AutoCAD / Civil 3D
- Select one drain (i.e: drain 43),
- Details of Drain 43;
- Invert Level = 21.871m
- Node 16 coordinates (X.Y) = 351.191m, 246.260m
When doing comparison, the values are the same.
How to check the coordinates in Civil 3D / AutoCAD
Reference made from Autodesk Knowledge Network
Checking of coordinates is based on the reference above.
Here are some tips on how to check the coordinates in Civil 3D.
1. Open drawing (i.e: only show drain layer)
2. Select one drain ( to get better view, user can zoom using the full navigation wheel)
3. Command ‘ID’ and pick a point that user want to identify the X,Y and Z coordinates
4. Now the X,Y and Z coordinates are known.
The values between MiTS and exported DWG are the same. Hence this can be concluded that the coordinates X,Y and Z are preserved