Reorder slope is used to regenerate the slope direction so that full berm will be located at the bottom part. An example is as below;
Full berm is located at the upper part of the slope
Steps to use Reorder Slope:
1. The slope is as per image below
2. To create the Effective Platform, click on “Reorder Slope”
3. Then draw an effective slope within the platform.
4. The platform later will be generated as image below
5. Click on “Generate Slope” again to generate a new slope, with the full berm located at the bottom part.
User may refer to “How to Solve Issue on Full Berm at the Top Part of the Slope in MiTS 2 (Reorder Slope Function)” blog post and video below for more info.
Reorder Slope Project File #
Before Reorder Slope Project File
After Reorder Slope Project File
Cut & Fill Report #
Before Reorder Slope
After Reorder Slope
Previous slope feature #
It is a feature implemented to allow the user to enable the ‘previous slope’ when there are amendments and require more modelling work.
Refer to blogpost for more details: Previous Slope
Slope Start Level #
In MiTS 2, the user is given the option to customize the slope’s platform starting level. Its purpose is to provide more design flexibility.
Refer to blogpost for more details: Slope Start Level
In conclusion, the result of cut and fill could differ with or without using the reorder slope function.