EW3D is a Earthworks 3D Analysis and Design software. It uses the latest computing technologies to provide a computational environment that is both users friendly, simple, fast and efficient.
EW3D is designed and developed for the engineers by the engineers. It comes with a rich and practical set of features that includes, but not limited to the following:
- Import and tracing the existing ground levels from surveyor drawing (dxf & dwg) which are spot level points or contour lines or even texts without any z coordinates.
- Auto interpolation between the original ground levels to extra ground levels for 3D terrain generation.
- Support both Digital Terrain Method and Grid System.
- Proposes platform levels with slopes or retaining walls.
- Auto sloping and berm generation with different cut/fill ratio for each platform.
- 2D slope on surveyor plan..
- Auto balancing between cut and fill volume.