With the Windows 10 Anniversary Update from Microsoft, one might have problem running MiTS or MES software module. User might face this error when try to open MiTS or related modules program:
This error occurs because some of the third party files need to be patchedl. Hence, to patch this Prerequisite on your windows 10, do follow steps given below:
- Go to This PC >> Local Disk (C:) >> Windows >> Microsoft.NET >> assembly
- Then you may continue on to >> GAC_MSIL >> Syncfusion.Shared.Base >> V4.0_13.1400.0.21_3d67ed1f87d44c89
- At the Syncfusion.Shared.Base, you may have to remove the one inside (go to v4.0_13.1400.0.21_3d67ed1f87d44c89 >> Syncfusion.Shared.Base.dll) and replace the new file extension from Syncfusion13_40 Patch ( Synfusion.Shared.Base.dll ).
- You may download the Syncfusion13_40 Patch here
- Then, once finish for the Syncfusion.Shared.Base, please proceed to Syncfusion.Tools.Window. You may repeat the same step 1. And at step 2, please select Syncfusion.Tools.Window
- After this, you may need to repeat step 3; to remove the DLL file inside ( go to v4.0_13_1400.0.21_3d67ed1f87d44c89 >> Syncfusion.Tools.Windows.dll ) and replace the new file extension from Syncfusion13_40 Patch ( Syncfusion.Tools.Windows.dll ).
Once the DLL file have been replace for both Syncfusion.Shared.Base and Syncfusion.Tools.Window, you may try to re-open your MiTS or related modules.
If the steps above unable to solve your issue, please do contact our Support Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further assistance.